Riodine Povidone Iodine Liquid is an extremely effective antiseptic treatment against bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
This topical antiseptic contains a concentration of 10% povidone-iodine, a hospital-grade solution favoured by medical professionals around the world for its safe formulation and potent prevention of infection in superficial wounds, cuts, grazes and blisters.
- Medical grade antiseptic treatment
- Contains 10% povidone-iodine, equivalent to 1% available iodine
- Safe, effective and non-irritating
- For use in disinfecting medical instruments, as well as minor injuries and incisions
- Slowly releases iodine for prolonged antiseptic action
- Does not cause permanent staining
- Effective against common bacterial and fungal infections such as athlete’s foot, ringworm, jock itch, and chicken pox sores
- 15ml bottle fits easily into any first aid kit
The complex solution ensures that only small amounts of iodine are released at a time, giving Riodine Povidone-Iodine Liquid a lower risk of irritation, and a greater duration of antibacterial action than conventional iodine solutions.
Riodine contains 1% bioavailable iodine buffered and stabilized in an aqueous solution. It is water-soluble and will not stain skin or natural fabrics like cotton gauze or cotton crepe bandages.
The Riodine Povidone Iodine Liquid is ideal for use as an antiseptic treatment in clinics and physician’s offices, as well as in post-surgery wound care and emergency first aid.