Available in a weather-resistant plastic case, the Regulator Weatherproof Burns First Aid Kit (Medium) is a medium-sized office burns kit, which provides small to large workplaces with essential medical supplies for dealing with burn injuries.
Contents meet Australian Standard AS2675-1983
The wall-mountable plastic case serves up to 25 individuals, and has an in-built rubber seal to protect the contents within the kit from water, dirt, and external contamination.
- Size B ‘Medium’ Burns First Aid Kit
- Treats up to 25 individuals
- Water and dirt-resistant plastic case
- Compact and durable
- Can be wall-mounted
- Includes sterile burn gels and dressings
- Provides effective workplace first aid for superficial burns
- Includes informative first aid burn treatment guide
- With a selection of high-quality burn gels and assorted burn dressings, as well as a first aid guide with information on how to treat burns in an emergency, this medium-sized burns first aid kit provides effective resources for the treatment of burn injuries in both industrial and office settings
It can be used as a standalone kit, or in conjunction with a fully compliant workplace first aid kit to provide added protection and resources in the event of burn injuries.
The Regulator Weatherproof Burns First Aid Kit (Size ‘B’ – Medium) is ideal for personal use in homes and cars, as well as in workplaces where there is a moderate to significant risk of burn injury.
|Burn Gel Sachet 3.5g||16 pc|
|Burn Dressing 10 x 10cm||4 roll|
|Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 4M||2 roll|
|Polyethylene Burn Sheet 10cm x 10cm||2 pc|
|Polyethylene Burn Sheet 20cm x 20cm||2 pc|
|Polyethylene Burn Sheet 60cm x 90cm||2 pc|
|First Aid Leaflet||2 pc|