The AeroDiagnostic Peak Flow Meter assesses lung function by measuring a patient’s ability to expel air quickly.
This hand-held device measures the degree of obstruction and inflammation in the airways, and is required for the treatment and monitoring of patients suffering from respiratory diseases.
- Accurately measures peak expiratory flow rate (PEFR) in adults up to 800 L/minute
- Required for treatment of patients with respiratory problems
- Assists in the detection of pending asthma attacks
- Small and light enough to be used anywhere
- Comes in a paediatric version for children which measures from 50 to 400 Litres per minute
A paediatric version of the peak meter is also available for children, which measures peak expiratory flow rates (PEFR) from 50 to 400 L per minute. The adult model measures peak expiratory flow rates ranging from 60 to 800 L per minute.
The AeroDiagnostic Peak Flow Meter detects changes in the airway before breathing symptoms occur, and is highly recommended as an at-home medical evaluation device for those with moderate to severe asthma.