EDP Powder is a clinically effective, povidone-iodine antiseptic powder that works to keep superficial burns, wounds, and abrasions dry and free from infection.
The highly absorbent antiseptic powder soaks up blood and wound exudate, while the anti-inflammatory properties of povidone-iodine soothe the skin and reduce the risk of irritation as the wound heals.
- Fragrance-free antibacterial powder
- Absorbs away excess wound fluid
- Contains povidone iodine for safe, and effective antiseptic treatment
- Reduces pain, while soothing itchiness & irritation
- For use on minor cuts and scratches
The Evans Dermal Antiseptic Powder (EDP Powder) is recommended for minor weeping wounds. The powder promotes more effective wound management, is easy to apply and leaves no sticky residue on the skin.
Apply liberally to the affected area and cover with a bandage if necessary. Use as often as required.
TGA AUST R 14946. Meets Australian standards of quality, safety and efficacy.