The Diagnostic Pen Light Torch quickly illuminates small areas for medical examination.
The focused beam of light improves visibility of the injury and its surrounding area, assisting in the diagnosis of injuries in low-visibility areas such as the eyes, ears, nose, and throat.
- Premium quality medical examination pen light
- Includes quick assessment pupil gauge on the side of the pen
- Suitable for nurses and EMTs
- Secure pocket clip holds penlight safely in place
- Can be used as a secondary emergency light in first aid
- Pack of 6 disposable diagnostic penlights
A pupil gauge on the side of the pen light aids in the evaluation of a patient’s neurological response, providing the caregiver with vital diagnostic information.
These premium quality medical penlights are also ideal for use as an emergency or secondary light source when examining first-aid injuries. The disposable pen lights include a pocket clip that allows the light to be securely attached while performing rounds as an EMT, medic, or registered nurse.
The Diagnostic Pen Light Torch is ideal for examining areas such as the ears and throat for inflammation and other symptoms, as well as for use as a secondary light source in emergency first aid or during first aid treatment by nurses and paramedics.