AeroWipe Povidone Iodine Wipes are clinical-grade, first aid antiseptic wipes which work to kill off bacteria and prevent skin infections in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Saturated with a clinically effective concentration of 10% povidone-iodine, these disinfectant swabs can be used post-surgery and during surgery preparation to provide a sterile working environment for healthcare professionals.
- Individually packaged antiseptic swabs
- 3.3 x 6cm each
- Well-saturated, 2-ply swabs for better skin coverage
- 10% Povidone Iodine provides active antiseptic action
- Effectively sterilizes medical instruments
- Compact; can be stored in any home or office first aid kit
- Suitable for clinical use
Each swab comes in an easy to open, individual foil pack. These lightweight packets allow the AeroWipe Povidone Iodine Wipes to be carried comfortably in any bag or first aid kit, making them ideal for mobile workers.
AeroWipe Povidone Iodine Wipes are ideal for general use as a topical antiseptic, or to effectively sterilize medical instruments prior to emergency first aid treatment.
This content is provided solely for informational purposes, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.