AeroFilm Waterproof Island Film Dressing combines an antibacterial waterproof film with a highly absorbent, low adherent dressing pad to provide a protective barrier for fragile or post-surgical wound sites.
This post-operative dressing is highly breathable, encouraging airflow to speed up patient recovery.
- Ultra-adherent SupaBond™ Adhesive holds edges in place
- Hospital grade, hypoallergenic film
- Highly absorbent, and non-adherent SuperSorb™ layer
- Minimises trauma, and prevents contamination of post-operative wounds
- Breathable; does not restrict airflow
- Dressing frame enables film to be applied properly over wound site
AeroFilm can be left in place for up to 7 days, thanks to a specially engineered SupaBond™ adhesive outer layer. This allows patients to wash, bathe, and go about their daily routines without having to replace their wound dressings.
The inner layers consist of a highly absorbent SuperSorb™ exudate pad, and a non-stick barrier to protect sensitive wounds from unnecessary trauma.
The AeroFilm Waterproof Island Film Dressing is recommended for patient care and post-surgery wounds.
Always exercise caution when applying and removing adhesive products from injured or sensitive skin. AeroFilm should only be applied to infected wounds under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.