AeroAid Antiseptic Cream is specially formulated to disinfect and soothe minor cuts, insect bites, stings and rashes.
With the natural antiseptic properties of melaleuca (tea tree) oil, as well as a combination of other antibacterial compounds, this cream prevents infection and aids the healing of minor skin issues all while calming irritation.
- Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil, 47.5 mg/g
- Phenoxyethanol (Antibacterial agent)
- Hydroxybenzoates (Anti-inflammatory agent)
What is Melaleuca Oil?
Melaleuca oil, also known as tea tree oil, is a natural antiseptic native to Australia. Centuries ago, this oil was used by Indigenous Australians to treat a variety of skin ailments with its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties.
- For mild burns, apply cold water as soon as possible, then follow with antiseptic cream
- Apply 3 to 4 times daily to affected areas
- Do not use on burns that have damaged or blistered skin
- For serious burns seek professional medical treatment. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs or if the condition worsens
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth
- Do not ingest
- Store at or below 30°C
AeroAid Antiseptic Cream is an excellent addition to any home first aid kit, especially for those who spend a lot of time outdoors and are prone to sunburn, or for minor grazes and insect bites.
This product is not intended to replace direct medical treatment from a healthcare professional.